Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So, Anyway....Back to Me

As many of you know, I have been reviewing educational products and services for the Old Schoolhouse Magazine for the last year and a half.  This month, I made the decision to amicably resign from this position.  I found myself drowning a bit in obligation, as much as I loved most of the products. 

I'm finally getting back to what I love most--teaching my kids, tending to my husband and home, quilting, baking and planning field trips like crazy. Not to mention keeping 5 hens happy, facilitating a book club for 12 ladies, and shuffling children to things like archery, riflery practice and other things that scare the crap out of me.

So, more everyday posts about chickens, quilts, the Louisiana purchase, ukeleles, classic films and baking disasters.  It's good to be back!

1 comments:

Autismland Penny said...

I love your honesty! I look forward to your posts but more importantly all the wonderful field trips you are gonna plan!

Post a Comment